Wow-it’s been awhile.
1. Spring/summer is here. 89-90 during the day. Winds are gusting up to 50mph-sometimes up to 65. Yeesh.
2. We have solar! 45 watts and 12 volts of sun powered fun! Cell phones, lights, and radios are being run thanks to that blindingly bright ball in the sky!
3. Garden is being planted–chicken coop is being built…
4. Lights in the outhouse too–thanks to some solar powered Christmas lights my friend Keely gave us for Christmas (too cool!)
5. Mud oven is complete but can’t be used thanks to high winds and a burn ban. Poo.
That’s all for now….pictures are next!